Total make over of the home can be very tiring at times. If you do not want to change all that is there in your home then you can just reorganize a few things so that they are neatly placed and give a refreshing look to your home. If you want a clutter free home then you must start preparing list of ideas. Start up with small things and proceed further step by step. Start off with organizing your closet and then move onto the kitchen and the bedroom. You must make use of buckets and bins. Here are a few suggestions:
1. Entrance Hall: Shoes, bags, and umbrellas make the entrance look untidy. In order to avoid this, you should create a wall unit to keep the floorings clean. You can also install hooks to hand the coats, a shoe rack would probably make the entrance look neater. Decorative umbrella stands is a very good idea.
2. Bathroom: To make your bathroom look clutter free you can store your products on attractive racks. Your bathroom must have toilet rolls, fluids for cleaning and fresh towels separate from the ones that are in use.
3. Kitchen: Keeping work place free from all the dumping materials is a difficult task. You must try and sort the items as and when they enter your kitchen. You can also keep a rail hanging with hooks where you can put up your utensils to keep the counter area clean.
4. Children’s bedroom: It needs to be maintained because they are usually a dumping ground for toys, school bags, crayons and stationary. If your child has too many toys then you should put them high up on some rack to keep the floor area clean. You can also have a seat storage box for keeping huge soft toys.
5. Utility area: They are cluttered with dirty clothes. So you must have laundry bags for them.